Elevate Compliance Data Capture & Reporting Ahead of November DSCSA Requirements
Leverage our GLN-SLN Data Crosswalk for Holistic ATP Validation
DSCSA Requirements in Effect November 2023
In November 2023, DSCSA’s new requirements go into effect, requiring pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesale distributors, and third-party logistics providers to report location data of their product shipments as they move through the supply chain.
To meet these requirements, the industry has adopted Global Location Numbers (GLNs) as the standard for reporting location data, layering in GLN capture with State License Number (SLN) review as part of their comprehensive Authorized Trading Partner (ATP) validation. It is essential NOW for organizations to build and adopt data governance strategies for GLN – SLN linking and validation to ensure compliance come November.
If you are caught unprepared, you may be challenged with:
- Disruption in your supply-chain management as major supply chain players are moving to require both GLN & SLN data as part of EPCIS messages
- The need for manual review and linking data, leading to potential shipping delays and non-compliance with outdated or error prone SLN/GLN data
- Challenges with current healthcare data vendors not equipped to validate SLN-GLN data
- Inability or delay in accurately shipping medication to the people who need it most
How MedPro Can Help
With MedProID, the industry-leading healthcare license validation platform, organizations can automate on-going license validation and proactively verify SLN/GLN data for shipments sent to ATPs throughout their supply chain.
MedPro has developed a first-of-its-kind SLN-GLN crosswalk with more than 300,000 matched associations (and growing) for seamless DSCSA compliance.
Paired with our premier US-based Data Stewardship team for complimentary data support and management, our team can help you:
- Lay the foundation for an efficient solution prior to November 2024 enforcement
- Efficiently and continuously verify the accuracy of your current GLN information, and provide ongoing updates to ensure you have the latest data
- Avoid human-error and the need to manually sift through millions of data files