As part of our ongoing effort to make the MedProID® suite of products the most powerful and easy to use license validation application available, the latest release of MedProID, Version 15, will be moved to production on September 19th, 2015.
Version 15 contains features designed to further enhance the end user experience with MedPro’s practitioner and organization healthcare license validation processes. Just a few features in the new version include:
- Updated and Modernized Public Website
- InfoCenter Dashboards
- Data Delivered With Greater Frequency
- Daily Refresh of State License and Controlled Drug Substance Data
- Additional HCP Professional Designations acquired from official state licensing boards
- Additional HCO Organization and facility types acquired from official state licensing boards
- International Data Incorporated into MedProID
- Validated Physician List Data incorporated into MedProID
Please feel free to call your Sales Representative to schedule a convenient time for an overview of the new version. If you are attending the PDMA Sharing Conference at the Lansdowne Conference Center in Baltimore, Maryland (Sept. 26th to 30th 2015), please stop by the MedPro booth and we will be happy to demonstrate the new Version 15 features & services. Enjoy the new version and please contact us with any questions.