Seamless Solutions with Premier Industry Leaders
- MedPro Systems and SAP Concur have partnered to provide SAP Concur users with access to the industry-leading healthcare license database, MedProID, via MedPro’s Concur Connect solution.
- MedPro Concur Connect offers a seamless HCP Expense & Invoice integration with an automated data export to MedPro ComplianceReportingID.
- SAP Concur imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. By connecting data, applications and people, SAP Concur delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spending wherever and whenever it happens. SAP Concur services adapt to individual employee preferences and scale to meet the needs of companies from small to large, so they can focus on what matters most.
To learn more about SAP Concur please visit their website: Concur.com.
- MedPro Systems and Beghou Consulting have partnered to provide the Life Sciences industry access to the leading healthcare license database, MedProID directly within Beghou Consulting’s ARMADA™ and Mainsail™ platforms via our DirectID – Beghou Consulting solution.
- Beghou Consulting partners with clients in the life sciences industry to enable commercial excellence and deploy end-to-end technology solutions tailored specifically to the challenges in health and life sciences. Our flexible, data-driven and collaborative approach to client engagements yields high impact results with an emphasis on quality, accuracy, and attention to detail. Based on over 25 years of experience, our solutions are designed to handle the nuanced and complex nature of data in the life sciences industry.
- Beghou’s Mainsail SaaS platform combines the benefits of custom development with the stability, ease of use, and speed of third party tools. Business users and field professionals leverage Mainsail to govern their master data, construct data change request workflows, and generate customer insights. The Mainsail – MedPro DirectID integration allows users to seamlessly enrich and enhance the quality of their customer data with direct access to MedPro’s industry leading HCP database.
- Beghou’s ARMADA cloud-based data platform enables you to take command of your data – from ingestion to processing and analytics ARMADA offers next generation processing power and scalability in a secure enterprise data platform developed by Beghou exclusively for the life sciences industry. ARMADA’s seamless integration with MedProID® enables you to enhance any data process with the industry’s leading source of HCP and HCO identities and licenses.
To learn more about Beghou Consulting, please visit their website: BeghouConsulting.com.
- MedPro Systems and COEUS Solutions have partnered to support the Life Sciences industry with a variety of services and solutions including advisory and governance services, outsourced IT and business process operations, and process design and implementation of digital & information technologies to drive transformational initiatives.
- COEUS Solutions provides its clients IT strategy consulting, technology implementation, and integration services along with managed technology and functional services. This ensures that COEUS customers are properly prepared to commercialize and have compliant technology and procedural solutions in place to safeguard success – not only at product launch, but in a sustainable fashion.
To learn more about COEUS Solutions, please visit their website: CoeusSolutions.com.
- MedPro Systems and Chrome River have partnered to provide Chrome River Travel and Expense users with access to the industry leading healthcare license database, MedProID, via our MedPro DirectID – Chrome River solution.
- Chrome River is a leading provider of online expense reporting and invoice automation that handles expense and invoice intake, compliance, routing, approvals and integration with financial systems, credit card feeds and travel booking tools. Immediate payback is realized with no hardware, software, or long-term commitment.
To learn more about Chrome River please visit their website: ChromeRiver.com.
- MedPro Systems and DATABASICS have partnered to provide DATABASICS Travel and Expense users with access to the industry leading healthcare license database, MedProID, via our MedPro DirectID – DATABASICS solution.
- DATABASICS Expense Reporting is the industry’s most comprehensive, flexible, and fully-integrated solution. Through seamless integration with travel, card, accounting, and other key corporate systems, DATABASICS provides maximum value, ease of use, and automation to all aspects of the expense processing chain.
- DATABASICS Mobile and Web Solutions are deployed globally by organizations of all sizes and industries.
To learn more about DATABASICS please visit their website: Data-Basics.com.
- MedPro Systems and Groupize have partnered to provide the Life Sciences industry access to the leading healthcare license database, MedProID, directly within the Groupize Meeting & Event Management platform.
- Life Sciences organizations can now automate HCP license verification in the Groupize platform as part of the registration process for live and virtual events, empowering pharmaceutical and medical device companies to effortlessly maintain attendee and spend tracking management compliance without manual efforts, eliminating errors.
- Seamlessly integrates with SAP Concur for end-to-end management of HCP event expense capture and reporting.
- Groupize has re-imagined meeting and event management with easy-to-use, out-of-the-box tools that simplify all processes for any size event. As the entry point and centralized hub for corporations to manage expense, travel and risk for all meetings, projects and events, the benefits of the cloud-based solution include governing company costs through intelligent spend.
To learn more about Groupize, please visit their website: Groupize.com.
- MedPro Systems and imidia have partnered to offer an enhanced integration into the Reltio Self-Learning Data Platform. The combined offering will increase the delivery speed & updates of MedPro Systems’ Healthcare Practitioner (HCP) data within a Life Sciences’ instance of Relito.
- imidia, The Data Foundation Company, is a leading solutions provider of enterprise cloud data management, governance, analytics, and integration solutions. iMiDiA offers unique and distinct Information Management practices that comprise of Data Governance, Data Quality, Master Data Management, Data Integration and Analytics expertise. imidia’s ability to collect, understand, and distribute information is the foundation of its unparalleled set of services.
To learn more about imidia please visit their website: imidia.us.
Mosaic Solutions Group
- MedPro Systems and Mosaic Solutions Group have partnered to provide users access to the industry leading healthcare license database, MedProID, via our MedPro DirectID – Mosaic Solutions Group solution module.
- Mosaic Solutions Group provides data management and business intelligence for a growing number of pharmaceutical and biotech companies. Founding partners have more than 60 years of client side experience across commercial pharma including sales and sales leadership, marketing research, sales operations, analytics and business intelligence. Nationally recognized technical team with more than 50 years of experience completing successful data management projects for pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. Mosaic works closely with each client, day-to-day helping them to meet operational challenges in a way that supports the success of their business.
To learn more about Mosaic Solutions Group please visit their website: mosaicsg.com.
- MedPro Systems and Options Travel have partnered to meet biotech, pharma and medical device companies requirements for best in class HCP data capture to support coordinating meetings, booking business travel and Open Payments transparency reporting.
- Options Travel supports the Life Sciences Industry with:
- Groups & Meetings: Supporting biotech, pharma and medical device companies’ travel for group events related to: Investigator Meetings for Clinical Trials, Launch Meetings, Sales Kick-offs, Mid-Year Meetings and President’s Club trips.
- Travel Management: Services to support and optimize your managed travel program with a dedicated Account Manager and a team of experienced Travel Counselors.
- Travel Technology: Connected experience between MedPro Systems, Options Travel and SAP Concur.
To learn more about Options Travel, please visit their website: OptionsTravel.com.
- MedPro Systems and P360 have partnered to provide P360 users with access to the industry leading healthcare license database, MedProID, via our MedPro DirectID – P360 Solution.
- P360 is built on Microsoft’s cloud platform and is specifically designed to help Life Sciences companies digitally transition to Pharma 3.0. P360 enables your organization to leverage data from multiple sources both internal and external allowing your people to access key information they never had before. With our twenty years of industry expertise, P360 will shepherd you through the digital journey, unlocking data that will empower your employees to greater heights of the productivity.
To learn more about P360 please visit their website: p360.com.
- MedPro Systems and PharmaCertify, the compliance training group at NXLevel Solutions, have partnered to provide clients with industry-leading compliance training solutions and services.
- Since 2004, PharmaCertify has helped life science companies build ethical cultures and reduce compliance risk through its training offerings, including the Compliance Foundations suite of customizable eLearning modules, Compliance QuickTakes microlearning, custom compliance training development, the Access LMS training portal, and a suite of customizable compliance games.
To learn more about PharmaCertify, please visit: PharmaCertify.com.
- MedPro Systems and PharMethod, Inc. have partnered to provide clients with access to the industry-leading healthcare license database, MedProID, via our MedPro DirectID integration with PharMethod’s PharmASSIST and PharmaSPEAK solutions.
- PharMethod is an industry leader in full-spectrum Speaker Bureau solutions that foster a competitive edge in today’s complex marketplace. PharMethod tackles the challenges of change, including the ever-evolving compliance and reporting landscape, and stays abreast of the innovations in technology, service, and data analytics that are key to clients’ business goals.
- PharMethod solutions include effortless execution of speaker and training programs (both live and virtual), boosting brand awareness and strategic participation, and delivering multichannel communications to reach and retain preferred partners.
To learn more about PharMethod, please visit their website: PharMethod.com.
Philly Marketing Labs
- MedPro Systems and Philly Marketing Labs (PML) have partnered to provide the Life Sciences industry access to the leading healthcare license database, MedProID, directly within PML’s pre-built, easy-to-implement healthcare practitioner (HCP) validation portals. PML’s HCP validation portals can live on a brand’s website and seamlessly integrate with fulfillment centers to send out samples to licensed practitioners.
- MedPro DirectID – Philly Marketing Labs customers can, in real-time, validate and send samples to HCPs licensed in the brand’s field(s) of interest. This allows for an optimal user experience for licensed practitioners while simultaneously allowing the organization to focus sample programs on their target audiences.
- PML is a Digital Marketing Agency based in Philadelphia, working primarily with CPG healthcare manufacturers to manage and scale their digital efforts. PML is a Google Premier Agency managing over $1.5 million in monthly ad spend across Paid Search YouTube, and Microsoft advertising. PML works as an extension of your team, helping you with strategy, implementation, and ongoing management. They combine the science of analytics with a uniquely human element to develop winning strategies and marketing campaigns that align with your business goals and objectives.
To learn more about Philly Marketing Labs, please visit their website: PhillyMarketingLabs.com.
- MedPro Systems and Reltio have partnered to offer Reltio Quantum MDM, a complete cloud-based customer master management solution for Life Sciences companies wanting to outsource the management of their customer master.
- Reltio Information Convergence applications allow business users to understand markets, drive revenue opportunities and reduce risk exposure through actionable, real-time and predictive insights by relating disparate datasets from multiple sources. Reltio provides a cloud-based intuitive, visual environment for business users to navigate data insights and curate, update and enrich their business data to continually improve enterprise information.
- MedPro Systems takes advantage of Reltio’s technology to help their customers’ access and operationalize their data products and services. Reltio provides access to the MedProID data products within the Reltio cloud for our mutual customers.
- Reltio leverages big data infrastructure technologies and innovations in schema-free modeling, master data resolution and applicative search while incorporating enterprise data, third party and social data – with data stewardship services.
To learn more about Reltio please visit their website: Reltio.com.
- MedPro Systems and RxS have partnered to provide RxS LinkedRx and TeleTargetRx platform users with access to the industry leading healthcare license database, MedProID, via our DirectID – RxS solution.
- The DirectID – RxS integration enables RxS’ proprietary Pharmaceutical Sample Management suite of products immediate & secure access to the industry leading 27M record MedProID HCP database for the most up to date practitioner licensure information available today.
- RxS removes the complexity and the administrative burden of managing multichannel sampling activities for its clients by offering services, technology and expertise specific to the Life Sciences industry. Where Rep Sample Accountability left off, RxS continues with PDMA compliance and Sample Management for all channels.
- RxS offerings include: MultiChannel PDMA Sample Management & Sample Accountability; Channel Initiation/Management; SaaS Specialty Sales – TeleServices CRM; Contract Sales Team Implementation; Reporting and Analytics; Custom Program Management and Technical Development; Back Office Support; and, Business and Operations SME Consulting.
To learn more about RxS please visit their website: RxSinfo.com.
- MedPro Systems and SHYFT Analytics have partnered to provide a comprehensive and automated customer master data management solution to Life Sciences organizations via our MedPro DirectID – SHYFT Analytics.
- Thanks to its unique data management platform, SHYFT Analytics transforms an unlimited number of commercial and clinical data sources into a single source of truth for all Healthcare Professionals, Healthcare Organizations, and Payer entities. With MedPro’s BulkID and DirectID, SHYFT Analytics users now have full control and transparency over their customer master, thus accelerating time to insights and decision making.
- Historically, SHFYT Analytics and MedPro Systems have collaborated on a number of high profile engagements, including the support of 30% of all specialty drug launches in the US over the last decade.
- SHYFT Analytics is a leading analytics cloud platform for Life Sciences with products and solutions designed specifically for the unique pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industry. SHYFT’s Data Analytics Platform is the fastest way to transform mountains of healthcare data to accelerate commercial and clinical performance through converged insights. SHYFT is headquartered in Boston with offices in San Francisco and New York City.
To learn more about SHYFT Analytics please visit their website: www.shyftanalytics.com.
- MedPro Systems and StayinFront have partnered to provide StayinFront TouchRx platform users with access to the industry leading healthcare license database.
- StayinFront customers can add, validate or revalidate healthcare professionals on their mobile device via the new MedPro DirectID – StayinFront.
- StayinFront provides a full suite of mobile, cloud-based field force effectiveness and customer relationship management solutions for Life Sciences organizations. Companies of all sizes in over 50 countries use StayinFront software to streamline operations and reduce the complexity, time and expense associated with field efforts. StayinFront’s products provide companies with timely, accurate field data and insight, enabling management to make immediate changes and take steps to improve business and sell more.
To learn more about StayinFront please visit their website: StayinFront.com.
- MedPro Systems and Synergistix have partnered to provide complete customer relationship management software for Life Sciences companies. MedPro’s robust State License Validation databases allow users to access and validate state licenses instantly and in real time, directly from within the Synergistix CRM application via our MedPro DirectID – Synergistix solution.
- Synergistix’s Customer Analysis and Targeting System (CATS) Software Suite expertly combines field-based data capture with management reporting to deliver a state-of-the-art, PDMA-compliant solution for automating, managing, and optimizing sales force activity. Through the CATS suite of applications, sales teams can work on any platform to drive sales effectiveness.
- Founded in 1997, Synergistix launched its world-class CRM in 2002. Synergistix services thousands of end-users and dozens of satisfied customers, many with multiple sales forces, seamlessly integrating systems and services.
To learn more about Synergistix please visit their website: Synergistix.com.
- Through our partnership and DirectID integration, clients can now access the industry-leading healthcare license database, MedProID, within TikaMobile’s cloud-based CRM software solutions.
- TikaMobile, Inc. is the premier leader in cloud-based business intelligence and CRM software for the global life sciences industry. By combining many disparate sales and marketing tools into a single easy-to-use application, while applying prescriptive, actionable analytics across the commercial organization, Tika is transforming and optimizing sales organizations for pharmaceutical and medical device companies. Tika is committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success and works with organizations of all sizes. Headquartered in New York City, Tika has offices in the United States, Europe and India.
To learn more about TikaMobile.com, please visit their website: TikaMobile.com.
The Sharing Alliance
- The Sharing Alliance, formerly known as The PDMA Alliance, is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the ongoing education of its members on pharmaceutical sample compliance best practices. Since its founding in 1989, the focus has been improving the industry’s understanding the Prescription Drug Marketing Act of 1987 (PDMA) and related sample compliance regulations. Since then, the Alliance’s focus has also expanded to include other areas critical to a strong regulatory compliance program such as OIG Guidelines, Corporate Integrity Agreements, Open Payments, Aggregate Spend, the Drug Supply Chain Security Act, 340B Drug Pricing Program, and more.
- MedPro Systems has been an active member of The Sharing Alliance since the earliest days of MedProID and looks forward to many future years of participation and mutual shared benefits with the organization.
To learn more about The Sharing Alliance, please visit their website: SharingAlliance.org.