Last updated on May 7, 2022
Personal Information Collection and Use:
The Website is structured so that you can navigate through the site without revealing any personal information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number. You may choose to register for more information and provide the site with personally identifiable information.
Personally identifiable information may be used to improve the Website, provide you with a more personalized experience and otherwise to support your user relationship with the Company, including:
- to enable delivery of products and services to you on-line;
- to send you newsletters and other marketing communications about the Company;
- to respond to your questions, concerns and requests and to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us (including, but not limited to, a Customer Agreement);
- to notify you about changes to our Website and/or our products and services;
- to enable you to participate in interactive features on the Website; and
- to provide you with opportunities to learn about other products, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
As you navigate through the Website, we may also use automatic data collection technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect standard internet log information, including your IP address, operating system, browser type, language, access times and referring website addresses. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate with personal information we collect from other sources or you provide to us. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, customize the Website according to your interests, speed up your searches and recognize you when you return to the Website. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Log Files: We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Website, track users’ movement, and gather broad information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Web Beacons: Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity). At the current time, the Company does not commit to responding to browsers’ do not track signals with respect to web beacons on the Website.
- Links: The Website contains links to other websites on the World Wide Web. Please be aware that Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of any other such sites. This privacy statement applies exclusively to the Website (www.MedProSystems.com). It is the sole responsibility of the user to familiarize themselves with the privacy practices of any other website they utilize (including those they access through the Website).
If you wish to access, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us, please send an email to ContactUs@MedProSystems.com. if you do not wish to have your e-mail address or other contact information used by the company to promote our own products or services, please send us an e-mail stating your intent to ContactUs@MedProSystems.com. this opt-out does not apply to information provided to the company as a result of a product purchase, product service experience or other transaction.
Your California Privacy Rights:
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to ContactUs@MedProSystems.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Notice of Changes: