MedPro DirectID for Reltio
The MedPro DirectID for Reltio solution seamlessly connects a customer’s tenant within Reltio to the industry-leading MedProID® database. Customers can enrich their Reltio MDM records with MedProID values, ensuring accurate healthcare practitioner (HCP) data to meet a wide range of compliance, sales operations, and marketing needs.
- Automatically append the required information to HCP records for PDMA license validation, Federal & State Aggregate Spend reporting, and CIA specialty verification. This includes Full Name and Address, SLN, NPI, and CDS key identifiers.
- Empower fast, accurate decision-making within the Reltio Cloud with the most up-to-date licensing and demographic data for sales and marketing efforts
- Employ highly flexible data configurations that support customer-defined data fields and survivorship for complete customer control over the data.
- Eliminate the need to create custom ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) and storage structures to facilitate the transfer of HCP data in/out of the Reltio Self-Learning Data Platform™.
- Reduce the need for various DaaS (Data as a Service) add-ons and other data providers to the Reltio Cloud, which can be costly and difficult to manage.
How it Works:
- MedPro DirectID for Reltio will pull new records, on a scheduled or manual basis, from the Reltio Self-Learning Data Platform to a customer’s MedProID environment.
- The customer’s HCP data is then matched and automatically enriched by the 21 million record MedProID database containing all healthcare practitioners and covered recipients.
- The enhanced HCP records are automatically pushed back into Reltio and merged with the originals, ensuring accurate HCP data distribution to downstream systems.